Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I sold this friend of mine my car gave him the title then i…

Customer Question
I sold this...

I sold this friend of mine my car gave him the title then i went to the dmv online website and filled out the'sold noticee', i didnt sigm the title or get it notrized yet, and now im having a hard time getting a hold of him so we can take care of thi title, wht csan i do about the title?

Lawyer's Assistant: Regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thats pretty much it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
12/10/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Hello:

Thank you for your patience.

1) Did he pay you?

2) Does he have possession of the car?

3) Did you keep the tags so you could return them to the DMV?

Ely, Attorney