Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

Can someone notarized a ny vehicle title in pa if the title

Customer Question

can someone notarized a ny vehicle title in pa if the title was not completely sign off on by the original owner.
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: no but the notary have too.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes? what would happened now that the investigation turns out the original title was not completely signed out and the notary was charged.
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please email me so we can chat or call me at(###) ###-####I don't know the computer well but I can read through emails which is easy for me to communicate.
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. So I want to make sure I understand your question... the notary notarized a document saying that the signer was before them - but the signer was not. Is that correct?