Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Can someone notarized a ny vehicle title in pa if the title…

Customer Question
Can someone notarized a...

Can someone notarized a ny vehicle title in pa if the title was not completely sign off on by the original owner.

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

No but the notary have too.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes? what would happened now that the investigation turns out the original title was not completely signed out and the notary was charged.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please email me so we can chat or call me at(###) ###-####I don't know the computer well but I can read through emails which is easy for me to communicate.
12/8/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. So I want to make sure I understand your question... the notary notarized a document saying that the signer was before them - but the signer was not. Is that correct?