Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I would like to know the statistics on accidents, red light…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know the statistics on accidents, red light complaints etc at the new bypass on highway 2657, copperas cove, tx, The light there please

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I am sure. But I have been researching and not having luck with that. I have spoke to several people about that light changing so fast before you even get through it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think that is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
12/6/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We do not have access to that information for the same reason you cannot find it, it is not posted online. There is a way to get the information if you would like us to tell you who to contact and how to make your request. Let us know.

Well I need it quick. Is there an additional cost since I just paid over 42.00 ?

No, if you get a phone request feel free to ignore it as we experts do not send them, the site sends them automatically and we cannot stop it as we are not site employees.

There is no "quick" way to get it, as it will take them at least 30 days or so to send it to you.

Well I will know next time to do my own research like usual. Thank you

Okay, since you do not want the information from us on how to obtain what you are looking for, that is fine, you can get your deposit refunded from customer service. Good luck with your research. Sorry.