Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I received a ticket for a school bus violation, my daughter…

Customer Question
Hello. I received...

Hello. I received a ticket for a school bus violation, my daughter on her way to nursing school. watched the video, and no one was stopping, so the driver must have been waving people by

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Confusion it is for Dallas Tx

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

The instructs say we can have a hearing by mail

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well, my duaghter was driving, I got the ticket b/c car in my name. watched video no one stopped.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 7 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

While waiting for a response, please do not keep asking questions, such as "Are you there", etc. since that can erase whatever I am writing and also interrupts the thought process. I will be back with you as soon as I can do any research necessary, formulate a response, and type it in.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?