Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I recently found out my license was suspended and received a…

Customer Question
Hi, I recently found...

Hi, I recently found out my license was suspended and received a citation for court? Could you tell me what are some of the most common consequences that will be considered by a judge

Lawyer's Assistant: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?

Yes mam, Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No mam that is all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
12/4/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Thanks so much for your patience. Could you tell me what the citation was for?