Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

What happens if I turn in my NY license plates after my NY…

Customer Question
Second opinion] What happens if...
Second opinion] What happens if I turn in my NY license plates after my NY registration is suspended due to lapse of insurance coverage?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 5 days by:
12/10/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law replied 6 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

You would not be liable for the fine. You can get your license plates back after the suspension has ended. For more information, click here and here.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law