Traffic Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified traffic lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Attorney

More related answers
All traffic lawyers are VERIFIED
I got a speeding ticket near Bradford, TN. Tennessee. I
Law Educator, Esq., traffic lawyer
I received a 70 in a 55 with a court date set for 9/6/18. … read more
I got a ticket last night. North Carolina. Union Grove. I am
DanLegal
DanLegal, Law Partner
I am 26. I'm from Colombia. The tickets says I was driving 80mph in a 45mph zone… read more
I've had a Speeding ticket on my record for going on 6
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I've had a Speeding ticket on my record for going on 6 years, would like to clear it from my record. I need to know if I can get Petition of expungement, and any other forms and complete them and be d… read more
I live in texas ans received a ticket for going 106 on 70
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
I live in texas ans received a ticket for going 106 on 70 and im wondering what my consequences would be in court … read more
On Saturday September 03, 2016 (09.03.16.) I received a
Law Tutor, Esq.
Law Tutor, Esq., Lawyer
On Saturday September 03, 2016 (09.03.16.) I received a speeding ticket from a Washingonville Police Officer in Washingtonville, NY for speeding 42mph in a 30mph zone. He gave me a speeding ticket and… read more
I need advice on what to do about two tickets. I received a
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
I need advice on what to do about two tickets. I received a ticket back in 11/2015. I was going over the speed limit by over 25 mph. I received a ticket. I called the township and they let me pay the … read more
I received a Federal Bureau of Violations ticket at a state
Phillips Esq., Attorney
I received a Federal Bureau of Violations ticket at a state park in South Dakota. It was for 25 over when we came into the park, no speed signs. I paid the ticket. Will it reflect on my Michigan Drivi… read more
I received a ticket in NJ in November 2013 that was I believe
Phillips Esq., Attorney
I received a ticket in NJ in November 2013 that was I believe 16 mph over the speed limit. I did not receive any points in NJ and it was just a regular speeding ticket. However, when I pull up my CA d… read more
I got a speeding ticket in ozona texas in 2006 while traveling
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I got a speeding ticket in ozona texas in 2006 while traveling with a friend in his vehical from apache junction Arizona to a town near the Louisiana boarder, I don't recall the name. My friends fathe… read more
speeding ticket 145 mph on 75mph limit, but ticket says speeding-10%
LawyerLady07
LawyerLady07, traffic lawyer
speeding ticket 145 mph on 75mph limit, but ticket says speeding-10% above posted speed, collin county texas, what the consequences are… read more
My daughter was just visiting Ohio and got a speeding ticket.
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
My daughter was just visiting Ohio and got a speeding ticket. She is 25 years old and it is her first speeding ticket she has ever recieved going 30mph over the limit on the highway. She lives on Long… read more
I just received a speeding ticked at Texas. Is any one can
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I just received a speeding ticked at Texas. Is any one can help me to answer couple of questions? I appreciated you kind help! I am actually a international student at Colorado, just went to Texas for… read more
My wife got a a speeding ticket for 12 miles/hour over a 70
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
My wife got a a speeding ticket for 12 miles/hour over a 70 miles/hour speed limit in Louisiana (Lincoln Parish.) If her driving record is clean, can she take an online defensive driving course to dis… read more
Received a second citation for speeding 36mph in 25mph school
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
Received a second citation for speeding 36mph in 25mph school zone within a year period. What are my options of getting this dismissed or taken care of so as not to affect my employment.… read more
I received a ticket about 2 weeks ago for speeding. The posted
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I received a ticket about 2 weeks ago for speeding. The posted limit was 35. I was clocked doing 46 (he showed me the radar gun), but the ticket says 47; not sure if that matters. I live here in Hawai… read more
Art. 45.0511 Can an Arkansas driver take a texas driving
Ely, Attorney
Art. 45.0511: Can an Arkansas driver take a texas driving course to remove a ticket received in Texas while visiting there?… read more
Received a speeding ticket in Tarrant Co and requested
Ray, Lawyer
Received a speeding ticket in Tarrant Co and requested deferred abjudication...got a another speeding ticket in Denton Comwithin the 90 day period? Best course of action?… read more
I just received a speeding ticket for going 75 in a 45. I am
CriminalDefense
CriminalDefense, Attorney
I just received a speeding ticket for going 75 in a 45. I am really embarrassed about this, I was not paying attention. My question is that since the ticket is for 30 mph over, can I take defensive dr… read more