Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Chesterfield,, speeding 76 in a 55, wreckless driving, what…

Customer Question
Chesterfield, Virginia, speeding...

Chesterfield, Virginia, speeding 76 in a 55, wreckless driving, what do. I expect in court. Clean overall record. Speeding ticket (not wreckless) years ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I guess not... I don't know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
It's tomorrow at 8. 30, 76 in a 55. My first time in court. What do I say?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Email is fine, no call, unless you want to
12/1/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I see that your hearing was scheduled for this morning.

Did you still need help with this?

Ely, Attorney