Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

My husband drives a T/T and got a ticket this evening in…

Customer Question
My husband drives a...

My husband drives a T/T and got a ticket this evening in West Monroe la. He has a clean MVR in N.C. and we would like to keep it that way. We want to know of a lawyer who can take care of this and it not go against his license and the cost it would be

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

West Monroe Louisiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

No he said we had till Feb 2018 to handle it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Are you the lawyer or do you help find a lawyer who will handle it and give us a price . The ticket states 11 to 14 mph over which wasn't true. We had just came on to road from exit ramp

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 4 days by:
12/5/2017
Traffic Lawyer: LegalEase101, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
LegalEase101
LegalEase101, Lawyer
Hello,Here are some attorneys in West Monroe, LA who handle traffic tickets:Cameron Murray(###) ###-####***** *****(###) ###-####Broocks Greer(###) ###-####
Attorney fees vary. Hourly rates can run from $150 to $300, depending on the attorney's experience. You can call around and find out which lawyer has the best price. I would say that a typical retainer fee would be somewhere in the nature of $2000, but again, you will have to call around to get an exact cost.Hope this helps!
I sent you a message yesterday stating I had found a lawyer on my own due to not hearing back from you so I do not think your service is good and do not appreciate the wait you caused. Do not debit my account as I am in no way pleased with your service.
This was still showing up as an open/available question. I will bring it to the attention of the moderator. Please don't respond.