Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

My car is involved in an accident. I was not driving. My…

Customer Question
My car is involved...

My car is involved in an accident. I was not driving. My insurance company wants a picture of my plates and they want a recorded statement. What do I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Virginia, 2014

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes I received a notice in the that there was a claim against my car. I called and they said it was involved in a hit and run.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Traffic Lawyer: CriminalDefense, Attorney replied 7 months ago
CriminalDefense
CriminalDefense, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Who was driving it? Does your insurance cover someone else driving the car?