Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I got a d.a.r ticket yesterday and don't really qhy know.

Customer Question
Hello. I got a...

Hello. I got a d.a.r ticket yesterday and don't really qhy know

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Mn

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

It doesn't say that I do. I went to the government center and nobody there could tell me why I received that ticket either

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
11/29/2017
Traffic Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

What does the ticket state? Is there any section of law listed (they would appear as numbers/letters)?