Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I have a question on traffic ticket i was driving through…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a question on traffic ticket i was driving through intersection on yellow light while crossing it turned red cop gave me ticket for red light violation

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes there is no camera at the interection

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that is all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
11/29/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a CA licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

I was driving through intersection on yellow

Hi, I'm not entirely sure of what question you have for me. Are you wondering how you fight the ticket? Are you wondering about the procedure? Let me know and I'll answer your questions for you:-)

How to fight in the court
Ely, Attorney