Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I live in North Carolina and I just got a speeding ticket…

Customer Question
I live in North...

I live in North Carolina and I just got a speeding ticket for going 87 in a 65 zone. What are my options?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

North Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is my first traffic violation

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
11/27/2017
Traffic Lawyer: CriminalDefense, Attorney replied 7 months ago
CriminalDefense
CriminalDefense, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Is this something you want to fight or rather try and resolve it?