Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I was given a parking violation 2500(f)-vehicle parked on…

Customer Question
I was given a...

I was given a parking violation 2500(f)-vehicle parked on sidewalk. My car was parked in my driveway. I have live in my house for 7 years and had always park in my driveway in a similar way. On the rare occasion on street cleaning day we have to park 3 cars in our driveway to prevent parking citation for parking on the street. On the ticket the officer put me at a different address of this violation. I have proof on my ring device that shows that I was park in my driveway, My question is way IM being charge for parking in my own driveway? Way was i not given a warming if this was my first violation? Is the ticket null and void if this is putting me at a different address?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Chino California

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

No.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Traffic Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
You may contest it and have it dismissed. Local traffic counsel can do so or you may on ground of mistake on ticket rendering it void. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!