Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

I don’t have a license. And I had a ticket for driving

without one. The court date...
I don’t have a license. And I had a ticket for driving without one. The court date is in two weeks and I still can’t get a license, what should I do?
11/21/2017
CriminalDefense
CriminalDefense, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. What is preventing you from getting one?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I don’t have my ss

Thank you for the reply. If you are not able to obtain a valid drivers license, you should consider taking a plea deal. If you are a first time offender, the court should offer a fine and court costs. If you were able to get one but needed more time, a continuance could be requested but if you do not have a SS and one will not be issued any time soon, this is likely a situation that you may want to try and resolve, unless you have a defense to raise at trial and can challenge the stop.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!

CriminalDefense
CriminalDefense, Attorney
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Thank you very much I’ll see what I can do

You are welcome

CriminalDefense
CriminalDefense
CriminalDefense, Attorney