Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

The other party in my case, had the kids therapist to file a…

The other party in my...
The other party in my case , had the kids therapist to file a report , which he lies and is including my wife and alleging she drinks daily when he has never meet my wife. I seen him a couple times for reintegration with my kids. Not only he has defamed me but my wife and all without ever having my consent. What can be done besides reporting it to dora?
11/20/2017

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If you can prove he fabricated the report, you can actually sue him for defamation (libel, the written form of defamation) in addition to negligence and misrepresentation for filing false reports with the court and you can seek money damages from him

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Ok because in my reply to their response I asked the coirt to strike it and throw it out as he lied which I supported with email exchanges and most I'm portantly I never consented and he also violated his own disclourse. Where he would do what he just did.
Where his disclourse stated he would not write any reports or give recommendations to the court. And in addition he is disclosing therapy sessions with my kids , which are not 18 and i have 50% medical decision making

Thank you for your reply.

So if you ask the court to strike it, then you file your DORA complaint and then consider suing him for libel and negligence, you have covered your bases.

For sure i will. This guy clearly dont like me so he went and broke his own discloure and then goes and lies. What a d.

Thank you for your reply.

Sounds like he deserves the complaint and being sued for sure.

Yup i will work on the compliant first. Thanks

Thank you.