Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I am wondering if there is a statute of limitations on a…

Customer Question
I am wondering if...

I am wondering if there is a statute of limitations on a driving under suspension citation. I was told I would be contacted by district court by a municipal court worker and I have heard nothing from them.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

North Dakota. It was my first citation for it and I was unaware that I was revoked.

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

I was told that I would appear in municipal court. When i got there I was told that I would be contacted by district court after the citing officer contacted the district court because the NDDOT said my license was still current at the time. I have heard nothing about an appearance since.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It's been at least 3 weeks since my municipal court date and 5 weeks since I was cited for it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
11/19/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law replied 6 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law

deleted

Ely, Attorney