Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

It has been 20 min, how will it take to get an answer to my…

Customer Question
it has been 20 min...
it has been 20 min, how long will it take to get an answer to my question?
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
11/14/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

I responded to your question with a request for additional information. Do you not see that on the other question you posted?

no i did not I saw you asked if i wanted to talk on the phone i do not the info you requested is 46.2-859 i tried to send this but it would not let me

It sent and I received it. And then I responded. But that is on the other thread. Check your emails, including your junk mail box.

Click on the following link, which should take you to the other thread: http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/4efecf2da5474b83ad9c76c2cb4f57d6

Traffic Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 8 months ago

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going. I see you have reviewed my answer but I have not received credit for it. Remember that the rating is not based on the outcome you wanted or desired, but instead, on my service to you. Negative ratings are reserved for Experts who are rude or unprofessional.

Do you need more help?

Thank you!