Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I accident drove when a school bus was parked rpthrtr was no…

Customer Question
I accident drove when...

I accident drove when a school bus was parked rpthrtr was no police officers

Lawyer's Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ma

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Ii don't know yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There was no police officer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
11/10/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney replied 8 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Are you saying there was an accident involving a school bus? Were you contacted? What is your question?