Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

If my car is hit for a drunk driver that hit me and run but…

Customer Question
If my car is hit...
If my car is hit for a drunk driver that hit me and run but little after the police got him. Now my car is total loss his, his insurance will pay my loan but after that I will have no car or money to get a car. Can I ask them to get me a new car or money
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/10/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Legal Expert Justin, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Legal Expert Justin

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. Were you injured in the accident?

No I was not in the car I was at home the car was park in front of the house
Ely, Attorney