Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I would like to know the correct citation for not yielding…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know the correct citation for not yielding Oregan state

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

No need too just might want too

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I recieved a failure to obey tcd stop sign when in reality it was a failure to yield

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
10/4/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Loren, Lawyer

The statute for failure to yield at yield sign is at the following link (Par. 16)

Appropriate driver responses to traffic control devices

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!

Loren, Lawyer