Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I want to find an attorney to represent a driver for a

Customer Question
I want to find...

I want to find an attorney to represent a driver for a ticket offense in Henderson County, KY

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Read above

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It's a commercial vehicle

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
10/3/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Loren, Lawyer
Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.
I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.
I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.
This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.
The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.
If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys, themselves, use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspxIt is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.