Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Ms. --Thanks for the kind effort you have made available to…

Customer Question
Hello Ms. Wilson--Thanks for...

Hello Ms. Wilson--Thanks for the kind effort you have made available to us--I have a niece residing in SJ. CA, who's never had ticket before. On Friday she was cited tor CVC 21461 (a) for crossing solid line as she thought it was for disobeying of sign when she was pulled over by an uniformed police officer. It was at a 35 mph and the ticket indicates that she's within the speed limit? Thanks. Shawn

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

She in San Jose California

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

It was cited on Friday 9/29 and she has yet received the court appearance notice. But, I assume that she would

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like to find out if there's $99 attorney representation in San Jose California, as it does in certain location like LA or San Diego? Thanks so much for your generosity Ms. Wilson

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 2 days by:
10/5/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com