Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I receive a notice of incomplete renewal from dmv I have…

Customer Question
I receive a notice...

I receive a notice of incomplete renewal from dmv I have paid all the fees

Lawyer's Assistant: Regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

For what, my vehicle was suspended for no insurance I now have insurance

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
10/1/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation