Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Need help with a speeding ticket. Have a cdl and a clean…

Customer Question
Need help with a...

Need help with a speeding ticket. Have a cdl and a clean record

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Oregon Clackamas county

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes to fight it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

65 in a 55

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
9/26/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

I got a speeding ticket need help to get it dismissed

I understand. What specific questions did you have regarding this with which I could help you?