Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

If I'm making a right turn at a red light camera and I get…

If I'm making a right...
If I'm making a right turn at a red light camera and I get caught in the middle of my turn as the right turn arrow goes red would I be in the clear? I heard there is a slight "grace period " so I hope I'm in the clear. I started my turn on yellow but it went red as I was half way. I hope I'm fine. Am I? Nothing is 100 percent but what do you think?
9/24/2017
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You should be in the clear because it would be safer for you and other motorist if you continued and did not stop in the middle.

Best wishes,

is it likely that I won't even receive a ticket ?

Yes, it is likely that you would not receive a ticket since you were in the middle when the light turned red.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Thanks very much!

You are quite Welcome! and thank you for the positive rating.

All the best,