Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I have a question regarding auto accidents, California and…

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a question regarding auto accidents

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

California and the car is a 2004 hands civic

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Honda

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm a register owner of a car that my wife was driving while I was in overseas trip car got totaled in accident

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
9/20/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 8 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. What is your question?
Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Hello, my car was towed after a traffic collision the car was completely totaled it was being driven by my wife while I was on a overseas trip the insurance company (Geico) had informed us that me the registers owner that I had to type a statement and I had to get it Notarized and email it to the tow company to authorize the tow company to release the car to my wife so she collect her belongings from the car. Also for the insurance company to pick up the car from the tow yard. The issue is that the tow company would not release the car to the insurance company due to the fact that I was not present at the time even after the fact that I had gotten a Notary.
Traffic Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 8 months ago

Okay. I am not clear what your question is. Can you please clarify?

are you available to speak to over the phone
Traffic Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 8 months ago

I prefer to save you the money and answer your questions through this chat. If at the end you feel that a live phone call would be beneficial, we can set it up at that time.

It would be easier to explain over a call
there are too many details for me to type
would it be possible to speak over the phone
Traffic Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 8 months ago
Michael Bradley
Would you still like to talk on the phone?
Ely, Attorney