Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Trying to get a hardship license in Florida to save my job.

Customer Question
Trying to get a...

Trying to get a hardship license in Florida to save my job. Do not need to be able to drive on city or state roads. Will bus or uber to and from work, BUT I must have at least a license or PERMIT , SO I MAY GET MY BADGE TO WORK SECURE AREA AT AIRPORT. I have had my job 6 years DO NOT WANT TO LOSE IT..I HAVE TRIED TO JUMP THROUGH ALL HOOPS BUT BEING ASK TO PROVE SOMETHING THAT CAN NOT BE PROVED ( Past Date)

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida. For Southwest Airlines.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Charged with dui in Apr 2015. Have done everything they have ask. Finely plead quilty Mar 2016. One year no driving and again did all that was requested. Now to get hardship want proof of sobriety for one year. How do you Prove if no testing was requested. Had some medical issue in 2015. Was honest with doctors about past alcohol consumption leading up to that time, but did not make clear that due to health problem that stopped drinking over a year ago.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will this cost me anything, can not afford, especially if I lose my job next month due to no license. ..just need permit to drive on airport property not public roads

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
9/19/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is the issue you cannot prove to satisfy the FL requirements?