Traffic Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified traffic lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Attorney

More related answers
All traffic lawyers are VERIFIED
Colorado 141 2a careless driving with a suspended license.
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Colorado 141 2a careless driving with a suspended license. There were no injuries but could I go to jail if so how likely is that?… read more
I was recently pulled over by a Placer County Sheriff and
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
I was recently pulled over by a Placer County Sheriff and issued a traffic ticket for (1) horn(blasting) and (2) unsafe pass(on the right). The incident happened after I was passed by that same car on… read more
I was pulled over in January. Massachusetts has the three
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I was pulled over for speeding in January. Massachusetts has the three strikes in a year rule before license suspension. I was pulled over yesterday for speeding. I was passing someone in front of me … read more
Just received a ticket today from officer that was told from
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Just received a ticket today from officer that was told from another officer radaring from overpass of the speed was traveling. Highway was busy with cars in front, side, and behind me. From my unders… read more
This cop got me in a 40, driving in excess of prudent speed,
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
this cop got me for 80 in a 40, driving in excess of prudent speed, reckless driving, unsafe lane change, turning without proper signal, and aggressive driving.. is there any chance even with a lawyer… read more
I just got my first speeding ticket and I'm not sure if I
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello there. I just got my first speeding ticket and I'm not sure if I should ask for any leniency or not. This was my first time being pulled over and I got a $189.50 speeding ticket. The officer cla… read more
Would it be worth my time to fight a careless driving ticket
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Would it be worth my time to fight a careless driving ticket in Montana? We were on a hill and was at a point where the speed limit changed from 55 to 45. I looked down to make sure I was going the li… read more
as i was driving, a police officer made a left turn onto the
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
as i was driving, a police officer made a left turn onto the lane i was in. He was in front of me for about half a mile when he suddenly stopped. we were in the left lane because the turn to my house … read more
I was in the back roads of NJ 630 am driving 60 mph in a 50
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was in the back roads of NJ 630 am driving 60 mph in a 50 mph when I passed a car. The car immediately sped up and tailgated me. The car followed me for 10 miles. I thought the car was messing with … read more
My son was on his way back to Gunnison for college and got
Tower Grove Lawyer
Tower Grove Lawyer, Attorney
My son was on his way back to Gunnison for college and got a 4 point ticket for careless driving. He said the girl in front of him slammed on her brakes and he moved over to the other lane hit a a pat… read more
I received a careless driving ticket. I was exiting I-25, which
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
I received a careless driving ticket. I was exiting I-25, which is a four-lane exit. I was in the right most lane, which exits onto a three lane street. The exit lane I was in becomes a fourth lane fo… read more
My daughter (22) got a careless driving ticket near Standish
traffic77777
traffic77777, traffic lawyer
My daughter (22) got a careless driving ticket near Standish Michigan, a week ago today. ON the paper ticket, she signed "admit responsibility with explanation". We mailed in the payment of $200. Toda… read more
I was on my way to work and approaching the fast track and sped Up to pass couple cars, d
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I was on my way to work and approaching the fast track and sped Up to pass couple cars, didnt know cop was behind me. Said he was pacing me to 92 mph what's going to happen?! I was not elegible to pay… read more
I was pulled over for speeding and upon showing the officer proof of license, insurance, a
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
I was pulled over for speeding and upon showing the officer proof of license, insurance, and title he made me get out of my car and cuffed me. He threatened me that he could take me to jail, but then … read more
I am a truck driver in Ny state. I was traveling southbound
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I am a truck driver in Ny state. I was traveling southbound on I 87 in Greenburgh. I was traveling up a hill and past a construction sign stating that the right lane was closing.( on the other side of… read more
I was driving down Gulph Road and was in the turn lane, when
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I was driving down Gulph Road and was in the turn lane, when I noticed this was the wrong street I was suppose to turn unto. I immediately got in my left lane and had plenty of time I had about 3 car … read more
I spoke with an attorney over the phone regarding a reckless
Ely, Attorney
I spoke with an attorney over the phone regarding a reckless driving/criminal speeding ticket. I faxed him the police report and he read it. After word he said there were a lot of mistakes and I shoul… read more
I was pulled over by a Florida Department of Transportation
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was pulled over by a Florida Department of Transportation Officer due to speeding. I was headed home at 6pm heading west on the slow lane, and this cop was in front of me approximeatly 14' in the pa… read more