Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I got a ticket and i had some questions. Ca its not a

Customer Question
I got a ticket...

I got a ticket and i had some questions

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ca its not a traffic violation its a misdemeanor

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes a ticket

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The violation?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney replied 8 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What misdemeanor were you charged with? What is your criminal law question?

11377 possession

This is misdemeanor possession of methamphetamine. It's maximum possible penalty is a year in jail and/or a fine of up to $1,000.

What is it that you wished to know about this charge/your case? If this wasn't all you needed to know, reply here to this question thread and I'll be happy to add to my answer. Follow ups do not involve further charges. Include whether or not you have any prior criminal history.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney