Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I was pulled over in North Carolina on highway 210 and I was…

Customer Question
I was pulled over...

I was pulled over in North Carolina on highway 210 and I was told I was going 80 in a 45. The posted speed limit in that area is 55mph. I am from out of state (MA). 25 years old

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes October 27th 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I do not believe so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
9/12/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. I am working on your answer, please be patient.

What is your specific question for us about the situation? What specific violation did they write the ticket for?