Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

How much is the fine for passing a school bus in texas,

Customer Question

how much is the fine for passing a school bus in texas
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: texas
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  CriminalDefense replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. An offense under this section is a misdemeanor punishable by a fine of not less than $500 or more than $1,250, except that the offense is:

(1) a misdemeanor punishable by a fine of not less than $1,000 or more than $2,000 if the person is convicted of a second or subsequent offense under this section committed within five years of the date on which the most recent preceding offense was committed;

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!