Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I Hit a car yesterday, and I little bit run before be

Customer Question
Hello , I Hit a...
Hello , I Hit a car yesterday , and I little bit run before be stopped by the police . But I was on the way for hospital with my girlfriend .
I got a ticket for following too close and hit and run , I want to know if when I'll go to the court , I can go in jail ? :(
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
9/6/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need. I am also happy to continue online.

How is your driving record.