Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Recently I am fined with traffic citation. Pennsylvania, no…

Customer Question
Hi This is Thiru...

Hi This is Thiru, recently I am fined with traffic citation

Lawyer's Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

No, Pennsylvania, no idea how to proceed

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

No just issued ticket for turning right on red where it says no turn on Red

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just checking if this can be excused as it's my first mistake ?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
9/1/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 10 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi Thiru. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a moment to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Traffic Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 10 months ago

You may be able to attend traffic school to excuse the citation. This is up to the discretion of the court. Contact the courthouse listed on your traffic citation and see if they offer this option.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

Traffic Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 10 months ago

Did you have any follow-up questions or need me to clarify anything? If not, please do not forget to rate my services at the top of the page (hopefully 5 stars), otherwise I get no credit for helping you today.

Traffic Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 10 months ago