Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

I'm a firefighter and received a speeding ticket while

Customer Question
Hi! I'm a firefighter and...
Hi! I'm a firefighter and received a speeding ticket while working in Alaska driving. Ive already paid the ticket but would now like to seek a defense. Is this possible to reopen the case?
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: AK
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/12/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Unfortunately, once a person pleads guilty to a traffic citation and pays the fine, generally, it would be extremely difficult, if not impossible (absent some extraordinary circumstances) to set aside such guilty please and to be able to contest the speeding citation.

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and good luck!

Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney