Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Does a wetreckless disappear from your record after 10years,

Customer Question
Does a wetreckless disappear...

Does a wetreckless disappear from your record after 10years

Lawyer's Assistant: Was a citation issued? Was a court date set?

I was tryin to find the exact date it happened. It was around 2007, and it doesn't appear on my drivers history record

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, if connected to a lawyer, will I get charged to services already

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
I'm traveling to Spain and have a layover in Montreal and wanted to make sure if I was gonna have an issue or needed to apply for Criminal Rehabilitation or a Temporary Resident Permit.
8/7/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

In California, conviction for a "wet" reckless driving stays on the DMV record for 10 years.

I wish you the best of luck!

When I looked up my drivers history record and the conviction isn't there anymore. Should I assume the 10 years have passed? And is now off my record?

Thank you for your follow up.

I cannot comment on your specific case, but in California, such conviction is in fact removed after 10 years from the convicted person's driving record.

I wish you the best of luck!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?

Thank you.

Traffic Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago
Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.Thank you.
Traffic Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney replied 9 months ago

Thank you.