Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

I have a 5 point ticket violation of driving with a

Customer Question
I have a 5...

I have a 5 point ticket violation of driving with a learner's permit without supervision in Maryland. I literally drive into the NSA. The GPS gave me a wrong direction

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Which state are you from?

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The box b was ticked, but I want to appear in court to reduce the points, and am starting a driving school class on Monday for my license

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/5/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

What are chances my points will be be reduced, and how do I proceed from here if I want to contest the ticket in Court. Also do I need to start the driving class on Monday

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do or say, in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Ely, Attorney