Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

I got pulled over he said when i made a right hand turn i

Customer Question
ran in to a ditch...
I got pulled over he said when i made a right hand turn i ran in to a ditch but there is no ditch there it was a parking lot at old bait shop he ask to srarch i told him no he said am i going to have to do this the hard way i told him i dont care how u think your goint to do it he hit me in the eye and i took off they put spikes out when carcame to a stop i jumped put and ran they tased me i went face first in to gravel it knocked me out when i came to they were 7 of them beating on me said they had to take me to hospital because. Wr had a scuffle i was immobilized ftom taser what can i do
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: Arkansas it was a 2004 he said in police report he jumped in the car tried to get me out and he jumped out when i accelerated thats a lie how do u open a locked door from outside on a 2004 ford taurus when u start the car the doors wont unlock till u turn keyff and manually open door
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I dont know who to turn to i called the feds one time. And they said why should we help you you are a dope dealer i tried calling the justice dept they reffered me back to the feds i need a good civil rights attorney should i go file charges. He kept telling me he dhould have shot mr thats the same as terroristic threats isnt it
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Tell me what i need to do this coynty has a 99% conviction rate the judge ask me what happened to me i tolf him they eorked me over snd he said yea they are pretty good about that ovet here
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
7/25/2017
Traffic Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.

Ely, Attorney