Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

First thank you for taking this call, I'm a disabled veteran

Customer Question

first thank you for taking this call, I'm a disabled veteran hundred percent I receive my Placher plates for my vehicle I live in a community where it's metered with parking permits my vehicle will not fit inside of my garage is too large the only place I can park is in the handicap space and now I'm being told that the handicap spaces are also going to be metered
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: sorry I'm sorry I'm from California Santa Barbara County
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no not at this time they just handed out the permit to park and they included the handicap I have a problem with that as you see I told you my vehicle is too large to park in any other space and it is legally pleaded with California handicap plate
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no not at this time they just handed out the permit to park and they included the handicap I have a problem with that as you see I told you my vehicle is too large to park in any other space and it is legally pleaded with California handicap plate
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is a nominal additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.