Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Can you ignore a red light camera ticket in Beverly hills.

Customer Question
Can you ignore a...

Can you ignore a red light camera ticket in Beverly hills

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My due date was today, but I got an extension for 9/22/17

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
7/24/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed CA attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Ordinarily, I would not recommend that you avoid paying a ticket issued by the city. Thus, please be sure not to ignore the red light ticket. However, I have found that there are some people that have decided not to pay their ticket and have experienced some limited success. Rather than me trying to list all of them here, if you click here, you can see a source that has neatly and quickly summarized some information for us to the pros and cons of paying for your ticket.

Follow up questions are free, so please feel free to ask away. You can also click here in the future to request me individually. If you don’t have any additional questions, were you satisfied with my service today?