Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 24 years of law and traffic law
10285032

LAW EDUCATOR ONLY. IS IT A BAD IDEA TO SHOW THE MOTIONS? IT

LAW EDUCATOR ONLY.IS IT A BAD IDEA TO SHOW THE MOTIONS? IT MAY OFFEND THE PARALEGAL,? LAWYER?
I FEEL YOU NEED TO BE CONSULTED
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
No it is not a bad idea to show the motions. The paralegal or lawyer should not be offended by you doing so.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.