Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I have misdemeanor summons complaint ticket for driving my…

Customer Question
Hi, I have misdemeanor...

Hi, I have misdemeanor summons complaint ticket for driving my car with expired registration and using my old expired car plate

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Connecticut

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
6/24/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

What would be the best action for me to take? Since my car is having issues so I just got a temporary plate and to fix then register the car before the court date ! I am worry about getting this on my record ! I don't t mind paying the penalty

Thank you for your follow up.

Do you have any prior criminal record?

What are the exact state law that you are charged with violating (should be stated on your criminal citation)?

Did you consult and retain an experieced local criminal defense attorney to represent you in your pending criminal case?

Ely, Attorney