Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 24 years of law and traffic law
10285032

I SCHEDULED MOTIONS SENT TO CHASE AND FNF AND JUDGE, FOR

Customer Question

I SCHEDULED MOTIONS SENT TO CHASE AND FNF AND JUDGE, FOR NEXT MONTH , WITH JuRY. CHASE WENT IN AND I RESULTED IN HIS NORDER. NOHING WAS SENT TO ME, I WAS NOT PRESENT OR INVITED.LAW EDUCATOR ONLY
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
LAW EDUCATOR ONLY MOTION TO ALLOW CLAIMER INSTANTER AND MO FOR DECL JUDGMENT WITH INJUNCTION TO VOID CONTRACT WAS FILED TOO. I WAS CONSPIRACY AND DISCRIMINATION IS OK TOO. AN INDICATION OF NOT HEARING ME, DISCOVERY, AND FORGERY IS LEGAL
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you have filed your motions, I hope you have included more than you gave me links to above, like your memorandum in support of the motion with your case law and citations to your evidence proving why they should be vacated. Those links above do not contain any sufficient information to justify your motions, they are just incomplete pieces of motions it seems.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.