Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

Got two parking tickets for parking in a happicapped parking

Customer Question
stall. I forgot to put...
Got two parking tickets for parking in a happicapped parking stall. I forgot to put the placard in the window. Can u help
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: The placard is legal and id registeref to me. Im in la ca
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No court day is on ticket
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
4/26/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Michael Gonzalez,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael Gonzalez

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This answer is given based on the facts provided above. Contact a local attorney to further discuss these issues. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

These things happen. Please note the parking ticket/citation would not contain a court hearing date and time. However, the citation will have several options including setting this matter for hearing. Follow those instructions on the citation and you will receive a date and time for hearing in the mail. Attend the hearing and bring evidence of that you are properly registered including the placard and any other documentation. The citation then should be dismissed.

Good luck.

Thank you
Traffic Lawyer: Michael Gonzalez,
 replied 7 months ago

You are welcome.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Rating me costs you nothing. Thank you.

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez