Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I have a 2011 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 5.7 ltr - went in

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 5.7 ltr- went in shop to have work done on water pump going out
- came out car shuts off while driving down road coming into intersection... NOW as of today has been sitting in shop almost 2 weeks. TIPM was called into Chrysler to get approval to get replaced, then fuel pump relay, plus fuel lines and continues to give no engine codes. An now since repairs have been done NOW doesnt run correctly and wont stay in idle , spits and sputters.- dealer ship calls twice a day every day giving updates but no solutions or answers- Dealership is giving the run around about truck or is this a real issue that needs a brain surgeon to figure out the issue ???
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

The dealership needs to repair the car without further delay or you can make arrangement for the car to be taken to another repair shop for diagnosis and repair.

Best wishes,