Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 24 years of law and traffic law
10285032

How can I find out if she is real not just a scam

Customer Question

Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
She will likely gladly send you a copy of her passport and documents, but the problem with that is they are all forgeries and we see this here on this site alone at least 12 times a day. The only real way to prove if she is real is flat out refuse to give her any money at all regardless of the circumstances. If you tell her you have no money to give her for anything and to not bother asking you for money or to cash checks or anything else and telling her if she wants to come here to meet you then it has to be on her own accord.
Again, these are money making scams or they are trying to get your personal identification information to steal your identity. If you give no money and no information on yourself, that is the only way to prove it is not a scam.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.