Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

I found out i have a oustanding ticket in roolling meadows

Customer Question
ill i have one in...
i found out i have a oustanding ticket in roolling meadows ill i have one in kane county they let me pat it of im going in frount of a bond judge just want to pay fines and fees the ticket was from 09\27 1991 r they gonna make me bond out
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: im ready
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ill
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: the court clerk said i have 4 tickets and ask to speack to a bond judge im just going on my own trying to sraighten out licence
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2016
Traffic Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney replied 12 months ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Ely, Attorney