How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 19625
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm looking for a lawyer that can handle my case my car was

Customer Question

I'm looking for a lawyer that can handle my case my car was damage , I was not some one hit my car when it was park the person didn't have insurance nor driver licence, the car dealer sold him as car without that.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: Illinois
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have a police report
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can I go after the dealerships
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You can go after the dealership for selling him the car without insurance. However, it may be difficult for you to find a local Attorney to handle this case for you because the lawsuit is not going to be easy and could be drawn out with no hope of easy settlement.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys who handle accident and consumer issues to assist you with the case:

Also, your own insurance should cover the damage done by uninsured motorist. Every car insurance has this coverage.

Goodluck with your case,