How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 19475
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a friend that was arrested for driving with a

Customer Question

I have a friend that was arrested for driving with a suspended license and they were released on conditional bond and the court date is in January. However, a vacation was planned a couple months before the incident occurred and one of the conditions was they can not travel out of state. Is it possible to get permission to travel out of state?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Unfortunately, it is not possible. The vacation would need to be postponed.

I am sorry that I do not have better news for you.