How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 558
Experience:  Private practice
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for a lawyer in the state of georgia to file

Customer Question

I am looking for a lawyer in the state of georgia to file suit for me. It's a car accident that happened December 2014. I live in New Jersey, my attorney here has gotten word from his colleague in Georgia that he couldn't take our cases because it's too small. He should have hold us sooner. The other insurance is at fault but according to my NJ attorney they won't settle and knows my attorney can't file. My attorney be willing to give information on our case. So He and myself are looking quickly for a Georgia attorney. Or I will have to come file myself I guess. But your help would be gratefully appreciated.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: Sorry for the long message. But I'm at work trying to multitask....
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Forgive any typepos
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

In which County did the accident occur?

Do you know the name of the County where the other driver resides?